The KRONOS S 250 is designed for plunge cut and throughfeed grinding of workpieces in the diameter range of 1.5 to 35 mm and with a plunge cut width up to 245 mm. The perfect machine for the mass production of small precision workpieces.
- Working range 1.5...35 mm, plunge cut length up to 245 mm
- Highest values in cycle time and cost effectiveness
- Short set-up and changeover times
- Thermally stable, vibration-damping GRANITAN® machine bed
- Cross-slide systems for grinding and regulating wheels
- Grinding spindles mounted on hybrid bearings for max. 150 m/s
- Exact reproducibility of grinding results, even in tolerance ranges of ±0.5 µm
- Designed for mass production
- Highest safety standard thanks to full enclosure
- Maintenance and service friendly SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840D sl control system
- Plunge cut grinding
- Throughfeed grinding
- 6° inclined plunge cut grinding
- Plunge cut grinding in mass production
- Oscillation grinding
- Grinding of multiple operations in one cycle by offsetting the workpiece or grinding spindle
Plunge grinding workpiece length max.
Grinding wheel diameter, max.
Grinding wheel width, max.
|Grinding wheel peripheral speed (optional CBN)||m/s||80 (120/150)|
Grinding wheel driving power
|Regulating wheel diameter, max.||mm||250|
|Regulating wheel width, max.||mm||250|
|Regulating wheel rpm range, infinitely variable||min-1||5-500|
|Regulating wheel driving power||kW||5|
SINUMERIK 840D sl control system