The KRONOS K is the optimum solution for external grinding of taper rollers in throughfeed grinding operations. Based on the KRONOS M 400, an infeed screw adapted to the workpiece dimensions is used instead of the regulating wheel.
- Special grinding machine for taper rollers
- Working range 4.5.. 35 mm, grinding wheel width of 400 mm
- Thermally stable, vibration-damping GRANITAN® machine bed
- Regulating wheel is replaced by infeed screw, which is aligned to the workpiece dimensions
- High system rigidity as infeed screw and grinding spindle are supported on both sides
- Modular dressing system
- SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840D sl control system
- External grinding in throughfeed grinding operations
Workpiece length, max.
Grinding wheel diameter, max.
Grinding wheel width, max.
|Grinding wheel peripheral speed (optional CBN)||m/s||63|
Grinding wheel driving power
|Infeed screw diameter, max.||mm||350 (310)|
|Infeed screw width, max.||mm||400 (420)|
|Infeed screw rpm range, infinitely variable||min-1||5-600|
|Infeed screw driving power||kW||5.7|
SINUMERIK 840D sl control system