The KRONOS K is the optimum solution for external grinding of taper rollers in throughfeed grinding operations. Based on the KRONOS M 400, an infeed screw adapted to the workpiece dimensions is used instead of the regulating wheel.
- Special grinding machine for taper rollers
- Working range 4.5.. 35 mm, grinding wheel width of 400 mm
- Thermally stable, vibration-damping GRANITAN® machine bed
- Regulating wheel is replaced by infeed screw, which is aligned to the workpiece dimensions
- High system rigidity as infeed screw and grinding spindle are supported on both sides
- Modular dressing system
- SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840D control system
- External grinding in throughfeed grinding operations
Workpiece length, max.
Grinding wheel diameter, max.
Grinding wheel width, max.
Grinding wheel peripheral speed (optional CBN)
Grinding wheel driving power
Infeed screw diameter, max.
Infeed screw width, max.
Infeed screw rpm range, infinitely variable
Infeed screw driving power
SINUMERIK 840 D control system