You'll spend the first 1.5 years of your apprenticeship at the training workshop of the Stadtwerke Leipzig. There you'll learn the basic mechanical and electrical skills necessary for the profession.
During training, you'll learn how to build complex mechatronic systems from mechanical, electrical and electronic components. In the field of mechanics, you will learn the basics of the mechanical build-up of our machines, the fitting of machine assemblies and the installation of media. In the field of electrics, you will learn the basics of electrical installation and laying of wiring within the machine as well as the setup and commissioning of the control unit and the electrical cabinet.
In the process, you will work based on electric diagrams or design drawings and review the machines carefully before handing them over to customers.
Your expected profile:
- Diploma from a Realschule or equivalent
- Good understanding of mathematics
- Good manual skills
- Ability to think logically
- Strong understanding of technology
- Willingness to travel
- you like to work in teams
- enjoy working with your hands
- are flexible and have good interpersonal skills
- are dedicated to your work