The KRONOS L 660 offers high performance for machining large workpieces. The centerless grinding machine combines cost-cutting production advantages with the highest grinding quality.
- Working range 5...250 mm, plunge length up to 655 mm
- Thermally stable, vibration-damping GRANITAN® machine bed
- Slide systems for grinding and regulating wheel side
- CBN-capable up to 120 m/s
- Hydrodynamic grinding and regulating spindles
- Short set-up times thanks to modular dressing system
- Designed for mass production
- User-specific software for all centerless grinding requirements
- Highest safety standard thanks to full enclosure
- Maintenance and service friendly SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840D sl control system
- Plunge cut grinding
- Throughfeed grinding
- Plunge cut grinding in mass production
Workpiece length plunge cut grinding, max.
Grinding wheel diameter, max.
Grinding wheel width, max.
|Grinding wheel peripheral speed (optional CBN)||m/s||63 (90/120)|
Grinding wheel driving power
|Regulating wheel diameter, max.||mm||400|
|Regulating wheel width, max.||mm||660|
|Regulating wheel rpm range, infinitely variable||rpm||5-600|
|Regulating wheel driving power||kW||12|
SINUMERIK 840D sl control system