The KRONOS M 400 combines precision and highest productivity in a single machine. Its modular design enables optimum adaptation to the respective grinding task, whether in throughfeed or plunge cut grinding.
- Working range 1.5...100 mm, plunge cut length up to 395 mm
- Thermally stable, vibration-damping GRANITAN® machine bed
- High system rigidity thanks to grinding and regulating spindles supported on both sides and rigidly designed slide systems
- Grinding spindles mounted on hydrodynamic bearings for max. 63 m/s (optional)
- Designed for mass production
- High cost effectiveness thanks to reduced cycle times
- Optionally extendable if application requirements change
- Highest safety standard thanks to full enclosure
- Maintenance and service friendly SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840D sl control system
- Plunge cut grinding
- Throughfeed grinding
- Plunge cut grinding in mass production
Workpiece length plunge cut grinding, max.
Grinding wheel diameter, max.
Grinding wheel width, max.
|Grinding wheel peripheral speed (optional CBN)||m/s||63 (120)|
Grinding wheel driving power
|Regulating wheel diameter, max.||mm||350|
|Regulating wheel width, max.||mm||400|
|Regulating wheel rpm range, infinitely variable||rpm||5-450|
|Regulating wheel driving power||kW||5.7|
SINUMERIK 840D sl control system